Character Creation follows the rules of Aberrant. A player’s guide outlines this process, but the basics are as follows:
Phase 1 – Mundane
Characters choose from the categories of Physical, Mental, and Social and assign points to each.
- Primary Category receives 7 points to distribute
- Secondary Category recieves 5 points to distribute
- Tertiary Category recieves 3 points to distribute
- Characters receive 27 skill points to assign. No skill may go above 3 at this time. No specialties may be purchased at this time.
- Characters receive 7 background points at this time.
- Characters start with 3 willpower and 1 chakra
Phase 2 – Training
- Character receive 15 bonus points. Skills may go over three, specialties can be purchased, chakra may be raised
Phase 3 – Inheritance
- Characters receive 10 Nova points to assign
- No powers above level 3
- Chakra cannot exceed 5
Powers may be purchased from the Player’s Guide or other various supplements for Aberrant.